- NSW Government Justice Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW) is part of the Department of Justice and is responsible for the regulation of the liquor, wagering, gaming (including casino compliance) and registered club industries in NSW.
- SW Government Department of Finance & Services
- Department of Fair Trading funds Lifeline Central West to conduct Face to Face financial counseling for the Central West, Dubbo & Mid-Western NSW and Dubbo Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
(– NSW Department of Finance & Services Logo to be supplied –)
- Department of Family and Community Services supporting Early Intervention for Child, Youth and Family Support
- Department of Social Services – Financial Counselling for Problem Gamblers
- Department of Social Services – Financial Counselling will continue until 2017. This program is contracted through Lifeline Australia.
- NSW Ministry of Health supports our 13 11 14 program throughout our three centres in the Central West of NSW