DV-alert Awareness Session Virtual Workshop
December 2 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Lifeline is committed to raising the awareness of domestic and family violence.
DV-alert awareness sessions are two-hour interactive presentation where individuals and groups can talk about the issue of domestic violence and what they can do to help make a difference.
At the end of the awareness session
• Identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
• Familiarise themselves with the Cycle of violence and Duluth wheels – power and control, equality and empowerment
• Reflect on and share what they can do if they know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
• Have an opportunity to network with other individuals
• Receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referral
To register online visit: