- This event has passed.
DV-alert VIRTUAL Awareness Session
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
DV-Aware 2hr Virtual Workshop
At the end of the awareness session
· Identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
· Familiarise themselves with the Cycle of violence and Duluth wheels – power and control, equality and empowerment
· Reflect on and share what they can do if they know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
· Have an opportunity to network with other individuals
· Receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referral.
To register online visit: https://www.dvalert.org.au/2-hour-dv-aware-virtual-932-2044-8379-cselif05027
DV-alert is funded by the Department of Social Services.